Monday, December 31, 2007

Calories eaten today

I must have gained 3 pounds this Christmas holiday. My boyfriend is using every opportunity to fatten me up with Christmas as an excuse. He's so sincere about improving my health it's hard to say no. Still, at least the holidays are over soon and I'll lose it again. I hope my employer won't be too harsh on me.

Breakfast
120 calories - a small bun

Lunch
280 calories - 2 small buns and a quarter papaya. I feel quite guilty...

Dinner
550 calories - icky restaurant food that I can't avoid to be polite... will do an emergency purge tonight. Sadly I am capable of it, even though I don't do this much... it really burns my throat.

Total calories today:
950

1 comment:

JL said...

When you go to the icky restaurant just take a napkin and spit everything out. Asked the waitress for several napkins. And pretend like you're wiping your mouth and just spit into the napkin. On the other hand if you order a salad, then just eat the salad and don't spit that out. You do need some nutrition.